In the series of workbooks on How to Draw Cute and Easy Animal Characters, we will learn how to sketch, paint and animate cute animal characters in just a few steps using super simple and fun methods.
Workbook 1 (available): Outlining the cute factor. In this first workbook, we will learn what “The Egg Method” is all about, what makes a character look cute, and identify the key features of what we want to draw.
Workbook 2 (available): Tips to make our characters more interesting. First steps to adding personality. In this second workbook, we'll dive into the shape language and how to use asymmetry to add personality to our characters. We will learn to be more creative, play with proportions and draw our character from a different perspective.
Workbook 3 (available): Tips to make our characters unique. Drawing emotions and storytelling. In this third workbook, we will enjoy creating stories for our characters and express emotions through facial expressions and body language. We will also learn how to draw static and dynamic poses easily.
Workbook 4 (coming soon): Tips to make our characters unique. Quirks, clothing & more.
Workbook 5 (coming soon): Coloring characters. Exploring illustration techniques using digital watercolors and other brushes in Procreate.
Workbook 6 (coming soon): How to animate our characters. Intro to simple animation in Procreate.
Note: The workbooks are available in two formats:
- .procreate, so you can follow the exercises and paint inside the book.
- .pdf, so you have it as a reference.
* Check out my Gumroad profile for more Procreate brushes and tutorials: https://gumroad.com/lettieblue
Copyright © 2022 by Lettie Blue
All rights reserved. No part of these workbooks may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author at email@example.com.
- You MAY share your workbook practices and the versions you create based on my illustrations on social media. I would appreciate if credit is given.
- You MAY use the illustrations you create following the instructions in the workbook for personal and commercial products, as long as they are originally yours, not exact copies of mine.
This is a digital download ONLY. Due to the nature of the product, no refund will be processed after purchase.